Personal Wellness Water System™
Care and Maintenance Instructions For Purvela™ Tritan™ Bottle†
- Replace your filter every four months, depending on water usage and water quality.
- Usage with very hard water or water contaminated with heavy minerals will shorten the life of the filter, restrict flow, and change the taste. When experiencing this, please change the filter.
- Do not leave the bottle in excessive heat.
For Optimal Function
- This product is intended to be used with U.S. municipal tap water.
- Your Purvela Personal Wellness Water System is made of either a mold-resistant, BPA-free material or of stainless steel. However, it is recommended that you wash the bottle with warm water and a mild detergent at least once every two days. Do not wash the filter with anything except water.
What Not To Do:
- DO NOT place the bottle in the freezer.
- DO NOT fill the bottle with HOT water or anything other than WATER.
- DO NOT run the filter or the bottle through the dishwasher.
- DO NOT use with salt water.
To Be Used With Tap Water
Your Purvela bottle is made with high-quality, FDA food-grade approved materials and is BPA free. These materials will not leach, but excessive pressure or heat may damage the bottle. We recommend that you do not leave your Purvela bottle in a hot environment for an extended period of time. If you must do so, open the mouthpiece on the cap to the fullest extent to allow for air flow.
Where Not to Use
- Filter Capacity: 60 gallons/up to four months, depending on water usage and water quality
- Bottle Capacity: 20 ounces
Before using any wellness product, it is always recommended that you consult with your healthcare professional.
When the bottle will not be used for an extended period of time, flush the filter with water (see flushing instructions), allow the filter to dry overnight, and store it until the next use.
- The flush bulb does not fit on my faucet.
Flush the filter by running it under cool water for approximately three minutes.
- If the water is unclear, flush the filter until water comes clear.
- There is a change in the taste of the water and/or the water flow is restricted.
This is usually an indicator that it is time to change the filter.
- My bottle is leaking.
To avoid leakage, make sure the cap is tightly screwed onto the bottle. Also make sure to open the straw on the cap to its fullest extent.
† Tritan is a trademark of Eastman Chemical Company.