- Introduction. Functional Water Technologies, Inc. respects your privacy and takes the protection and proper use of your personal information seriously. Functional Water Technologies, Inc. does not share your personal information with third parties unaffiliated with Functional Water Technologies, Inc. We restrict access to your information to those individuals who need it to provide you with services and they are required to keep your information secure and confidential.
There is some limited information that must be collected from your computer when you use this Website. Additional information may be collected when you initiate contact with Functional Water Technologies, Inc. All information collected is governed by the following guidelines:
- Information Collected. We collect information from you when you visit this Website, initiate a communication with Functional Water Technologies, Inc., or respond to a communication such as e-mail. When communicating with us, we may ask you for information necessary to direct you to a master distributor or provide support, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and business description.
- Information Use. We only use your information in ways relevant to the purpose for which it was collected. We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways: a. To quickly process your transactions,
- Security. To ensure the safety of your personal information, after collection, it is stored behind secured networks and is only accessible to a limited number of persons who have special access rights to these systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
- No Third Party Disclosure. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. The term “third parties” does not include Functional Water Technologies, Inc. its affiliates acting as agents, its master distributors, and other trusted parties providing necessary services in operating this Website, conducting our business, or providing services to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may release your information when we believe release is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
- Terms and Conditions. Please view our Terms and Conditions page, which covers use of this Website and general legal terms.
b. To efficiently respond to your customer service requests,
c. To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature,
d. To personalize your site experience by providing content and product offerings in which you are most interested,
e. If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail announcements, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, you may opt-out, remove, or modify information at any time.